Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe – Impossible Perfect Fall treat! De-lic-ious Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes. They taste just like pumpkin pie filling, but are sturdy enough to eat with your hands. You’ll love these because they’re not overly sweet, and they’re pumpkin-y without being overpowering, plus the batter is crazy easy to make too.
Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Whipped cream
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk until well combined.
- Add in dry ingredients and whisk until no streaks of flour remain and batter is smooth.
- Fill each muffin cup with approximately ⅓ cup of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon on top and before serving.