Kick up your energy with these simple and healthy no-bake Cranberry Pistachio Energy Bites!
Cranberry Pistachio Energy Bites Recipe
Kick uр уоur energy wіth these ѕіmрlе аnd hеаlthу nо-bаkе Cranberry Pistachio Enеrgу Bites!
- 8 ounces about 1 packed cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds optional
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax seeds
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats dry not cooked
- 1 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips optional
- Combine the dates, honey, chia seeds, flax seeds and salt in a food processor, and pulse until smooth and combined. You should be able to stir the mixture — if it is too thick, add in another tablespoon or two of honey.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, and stir in the oats, pistachios, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips until evenly combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the mixture is cool (and easier to work with), use a spoon or cookie scoop to shape it into your desired size of energy balls. (Mine were about 1-inch in diameter.) alternately, you can line a small baking pan with parchment paper, and press the mixture evenly into the pan, let it cool, and then cut into bars.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. (Storing them in the refrigerator especially helps the energy bites hold their shape.)